State Library of Ohio Services to State Government
- Provides work-related research and reference services to state legislators and state employees
- Serves as Ohio’s only full regional depository for federal documents and the depository for Ohio state agency documents
- Provides interlibrary loan services
- Provides meeting space and a computer training lab at no cost
- Provides instruction on use of library resources
Desk Hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday
OhioLINK Resources <-- Select to go to webpage with additional links, tips and information for accessing OhioLINK Resources.
Electronic Reference Resources
Through the State Library’s online catalog, you can search for and request books or other information resources held by the State Library, and have them delivered directly to your office. The online catalog is available 24⁄7 from any Internet accessible computer. You can place requests, check on the status of your requests, or renew your books from the comforts of your office or home. State Library staff can help you find additional resources if you can’t find what you are looking for.