The Schools and Library Division (SLD) has announced that the FY2010 E-Rate Form 471 filing window is now open.
The FY2010 application filing window opened today at noon EST, Thursday, December 3, 2009 and will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, February 11, 2010. The filing window will be open for 71 days.
Applicants should note that FY2010 Forms 470 can be filed now.
Traditionally, a high percentage of Forms 471 arive at USAC during the final week that the window is open. You are urged to file early so that:
- You have an opportunity to review your work and make corrections if necessary.
- You can re-file your form if an error you made cannot be corrected.
- USAC has your information and can start reviewing your application.
You are also urged to file online:
- The system notifies you of possible errors and allows you to correct them.
- The system does your calculations for you.
- You can review your information online before you submit it.
- Your information is submitted quickly and correctly.
If you have questions on filing, please contact Lorrie Germann, State E-Rate Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614.485.6050
Also, remember there is still time to sign up for the Form 471 workshop to be held at various sites across the state, December 14 from 9:30-12:00. To view the sites and to register go to: http://host6.evanced.info/ohio/evanced/eventcalendar.asp