If you work in the field of social or health services, you probably like to keep the latest poverty guidelines handy. The newest guidelines have just been published on pages 4034-35 in the January 26, 2012 issue of the Federal Register. You can read them anytime day or night by using several easy steps:
- go to our State Employees webpage
- click on Hein Online near the bottom of the list of links
- use the last nine digits of your State Library card number to get access
- choose Federal Register Library
- type 4034 in the page number box and click on the Get Citation button
The Federal Register is often the first place to look for the newest rules and regulations affecting your agency, so try it out today and call us with any questions.