OPLIN’s own Laura Solomon will be giving a free webinar on July 12, 2012 at 3:00 on Fine-Tuning Facebook for Libraries. This webinar will allow you to:
* Get the lowdown on using Facebook Insights, the built-in metrics application.
* See real examples of libraries that showcase the good, the bad and the ugly.
* Get ready to make your library’s presence on Facebook a whole lot better!
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:
* Be able to identify at least three strategies for effective Facebook posting
* Be able to list at least 2 critical differences between a Facebook Profile and a Facebook Page Be familiar with some of the key metrics available via Facebook Insights
* This webinar will be of interest to library PR and marketing staff, and staff responsible for maintaining Facebook for their library.
For more information and to register for the webinar, go to: http://infopeople.org/training/fine-tuning-facebook-libraries.