"statelibdelivery" email List
IMPORTANT: Any library or institution participating in the Statewide Delivery system must join the "statelibdelivery" list.
How to subscribe and general guidelines for using the statelibdelivery email list.
"email@example.com" is a mailing list (commonly referred to as the delivery email list) devoted to statewide delivery issues. This mailing list is the primary tool used for communicating the day-to-day shipping and receiving of library materials via the statewide delivery vendor. Typical use includes but is not limited to the following:
- Requesting shipping supplies and materials (i.e., bags, shipping containers, etc.)
- Announcing update information for manifest list⁄labels
- Receiving communiqués from the State Library of Ohio regarding delivery.
How to Subscribe
To subscribe to statelibdelivery, send an (empty) message
A confirmation email will be sent. Once the list owner receives your confirmation (once you click the link in the confirmation email), your address will be added to the subscriber database and you will receive listserv correspondence
Posting Guidelines for firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitting Content
Send all messages to the following address: email@example.com This is the list address. Mail sent to any other address will not be delivered.
To unsubscribe from statelibdelivery just send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, then reply to the confirmation request. You should receive a message to let you know that you are no longer a subscriber.
- Contact a human for Technical or Submission problems (list-owner)
- If you experience any technical problems posting⁄receiving delivery list messages or, have questions relating to the content policies of the list please send an email to the following address with a description of your problem and any bounce message that you may have received. email@example.com
Request Delivery Supplies
Requesting shipping supplies and materials (i.e., bags, shipping containers, etc.) is done by posting a message to the statelibdelivery listserv.
For current participating members already subscribed to the list please submit your request to the list. Send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your library has joined the Statewide Delivery system please have the individual(s) responsible for day-to-day delivery at your library subscribe to the statelibdelivery list. Once someone has subscribed to the statelibdelivery list, submit the request for supplies to the list.