The Talking Book Program provides free recorded books, magazines and playback equipment to approximately 15,000 eligible blind, visually impaired, physically disabled, and reading disabled Ohio residents.
Library service for the blind and physically handicapped in the United States is delivered through a network of libraries and agencies coordinated by the Library of Congress National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (NLS).
- Brochures in plastic holder
- Container for mailing the book on digital cartridge
- 17” x 22” poster
- Digital Talking Book player
- Book on digital cartridge (inside player)
- 81/2" x 11" Tabletop easel
For more information about requesting display items contact:
17121 Lake Shore Blvd.
Cleveland, Ohio 44110-4006