Contact-free front door pickup now available on Wednesdays at the State Library
Patrons borrowing items from the State Library may now use the contact-free front door pickup at the State Library on Wednesdays from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The address for the State Library of Ohio is 274 E. 1st Avenue, Suite 100, Columbus, OH 43201. Click here to view location on Google Map.
How contact-free front door pickup works:
- Have your library card number ready.
- Look for the contact-free front door pickup signs posted in the parking lot and on the library door. Call the number posted on the signs: 614-560-1646.
- Deaf or hard of hearing patrons, please text 614-560-1646.
- Staff answering the phone will check out your items and place them inside the vestibule on a cart.
- You must wear a face covering to pick up your items inside the vestibule.
- You will enter the vestibule and pick up your items on the table. Your items will be in a plastic bag.
- If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
Contact-free front door pickup service will ONLY be provided on Wednesdays for the foreseeable future.