The State Library of Ohio will resume lending materials on Tuesday, September 8th.
Items will be available via contact-free front door pickup at the State Library beginning Wednesday, September 16, 2020 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Contact-free front door pickup service will ONLY be provided on Wednesdays for the foreseeable future.
The address for the State Library of Ohio is 274 E. 1st Avenue, Suite 100, Columbus, OH 43201.
How contact-free front door pickup works:
- Have your library card number ready.
- Look for the contact-free front door pickup signs posted in the parking lot and on the library door. Call the number posted on the signs: 614-560-1646.
- Deaf or hard of hearing patrons, please text 614-560-1646.
- Staff answering the phone will check out your items and place them inside the vestibule on the table.
- You must wear a face covering to pick up your items inside the vestibule.
- You will enter the vestibule and pick up your items on the table. Your items will be in a plastic bag.
- If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.