The State Library of Ohio hours for Contact-Free Front Door Pickup of lending materials and borrowed is Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
At this time, Contact-Free Front Door Pickup service is ONLY available on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
The address for the State Library of Ohio is 274 E. 1st Avenue, Suite 100, Columbus, OH 43201.
How contact-free front door pickup works:
- Have your library card number ready.
- Look for the contact-free front door pickup signs posted in the parking lot and on the library door. Call the number posted on the signs: 614-560-1646.
- Deaf or hard of hearing patrons, please text 614-560-1646.
- Staff answering the phone will check out your items and place them inside the vestibule on the table.
- You must wear a face covering to pick up your items inside the vestibule.
- You will enter the vestibule and pick up your items on a library cart. Your items will be in a plastic bag.
- If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.